My Parcel Has Arrived From Korea!!!

hello! 

I retrieved my parcel from the office just now.My heart literally skipped a beat when i saw the clerk took out a pink box from the cabinet =3= SO EXCITED MAN!!

This is my first time purchasing from Malaysian Korea Cosmetics Shopping and the items were sent directly from Korea.I repeat,DIRECTLY from Korea.I was a bit worried with the extra tax,lost parcel,stucked at the kastam and such but it has arrived safely.The duration was surprisingly fast,1 week (shipped from Korea on 9th of May,reached my college on 15th of May).The seller told me it normally took 3-4 weeks for an item to arrived. =3=

pink box gitewww i loike. :P



Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream in #W13 Natural Beige
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream in #W13 Natural Beige



Honestly,i think the Sun BB Cream is too expensive whenever i went to Etude House Outlet ; 108.90 MYR =___= But i managed to save almost 50++ MYR by online purchasing.Cotton Fit is also not available at Etude House Times Square,which i predict will cost about 89.90 MYR if it is available.However,I save 40++ MYR by online purchasing too. =3= The sad part is that my Sun BB Cream already squirted out T__T literally a pool of BB Cream inside the cover *sigh* 

Overall,im happy with the service provided and I will certainly re-purchase from Malaysian Korea Cosmetics Shopping. :) Check 'em out!

The seller is friendly,she answered all of my questions directly and promptly (no 'bunga-bunga' lol) and the customers are all super fast.sekejap saja sudah sold out T____T kalau ready stock memang AKAN habis.



p/s - 10 BB Creams already :O 

4 comments :

HeyIamSeanz said...

Hello there,we are selling Korean skin care products for Korean beauty lovers in Malaysia. Please help us promote our page by share and support us by 'LIKE' this page. For more information please check our page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/OwnIt-Store/182697201893280
Thank you~^^

azwaa said...

@HeyIamSeanz done promoting!good luck!

aida said...

Xkena tahan dekat kastam ke ? :)

azwaa said...

@aida tak,selalunya yg kena tahan tu sbb parcel besar sangat kot. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...