♡ September/October 2013 Collective Haul - Etude House,The Faceshop,Peripera,etc ♡


Im backkkkkk *drum rolls* 

After two months of absence i can finally write reviews again.I don't have digital camera to snapshot my products T__T Luckily im home now so im aiming to do at least one review per day.These babies are mostly new,i bought it earlier this week for the sake of reviewing them.Some of it are from a few months ago like the Etude House Any Cushion.


I tend to spend all of my fortune (duh) on Etude House because they always have sale and who hates sales?!I am very fond of this brand because of its kawaii concept (think pink!).


1 - Im Blooming Brightening Mist
2 - Precious Mineral Any Cushion (Honey Beige) 

I won the Any Cushion from a contest in Etude House MY page.Im sooo delighted because its retail price is 109.90 MYR (35 USD) and i got it for FREE!! ~(^.^)~

3 - Rosy Tint Lips
4 - Sun Prise Cotton Touch Powder Cream
5 - Drawing Eyebrow Pencil


I bought these on impulse >.< A seller is doing clearance sale and the primer was sold at 20 MYR only (6.40 USD).Now who could resist such low price??kekeke.The marker tint is a different story.I bought it just to do a review.




I also bought a few drugstore items.In2it eyeliner received countless praise from bloggers so i decided to purchase one hoho.The rest,just pure impulse.

Anyway,thank you for reading and do expect reviews soon. ♡ ♡ ♡ 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...