Rimmel London Contour Kit | 003 Golden Bronze

Hi earthlings!

I've recently got my hand on the new Rimmel London Contour Kit and I am legitimately thrilled! This brand is unavailable in Malaysia so I was lucky enough when I stumble upon this item in Carousell. I bought this for RM55 = $13.75 including postage. It's quite expensive compared to the other countries considering the shipping cost.

rimmel london contour kit in 003 golden bronze

I adore the packaging design. It gives off posh and classy vibes even though it comes with a plastic case. The gold accent and asymmetrical corners also enhance the appearance of the contour kit.

Packaging A+

At the back, it includes a simple instruction on how to place the product on the face. 


The color combination of this kit is in harmony with each other. I would say this is a warm tone palette.

Highlight | Champagne gold with micro glitter 

Contour | Matte warm chocolate-y brown

Blush | Coral pink with gold iridescent  

Among the three, only the contour shade is a little powdery. It also swatch patchy and I would recommend tapping off the excess product to avoid blotchiness. The blush and highlight have minimal fallout but all of them are pretty pigmented.

Using all three shades in the kit.

Wearing the highlight on my lids and contour shade on my crease.

I am highly impressed by this contour kit. The highlight is intense enough for my liking and the contour is wearable as long as I use a light hand and the blush gives a nice extra glow on the skin. This is a perfect kit to travel with since it has three wonderful products in one. I personally like warm contour hence why I purposely choose the shade that is intended for dark skin tone. Overall, Rimmel London has done a good job with their first contour kit. 

Take care! XOXO 
 

2 comments :

Luana Berter said...

The shade is beautiful and it really enhances your features and makes your eyes look brighter (your eyes are so beautiful and pure, too!). So lovely! I'd love to try that myself, even though probably it might cost a bit more to ship to Italy.

(Commenting as part of #anbloggerslinkup)

Alia Farhan said...

cantiknya pallet from Rimmel ni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...