Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer | Light

Hello everyone!


I've purchased this concealer some time ago. Back when it was a sensation within the beauty sphere in my country, this was sold for a staggering RM60++ = $14.70 (this is unavailable in Malaysia) . Ofc I won't buy it straight away. Once the hype died down, I finally found someone who sell this for only RM35 = $8.55

I was torn between two shades; light OR fair. Since I'm looking for a highlighting concealer, I decided to purchase light






The packaging is transparent and chubbier than the average concealer. It also has a sponge tip which cause a debate whether its hygienic to continuously use a sponge which could potentially be a host for bacteria and molds to grow since it's exposed to the open air.

Personally, I am fond of the sponge applicator. It feels soft and kind of soothe my under eyes, like a mini massage for that area haha. It also distribute the product evenly while maintaining a thin distribution. LOVE IT!


Light has pink undertone. Initially I thought it's my highlight shade. However when I use it alone, it blends nicely with my skin colour. It does highlight my face when I use a darker foundation. It has a super thin and weightless on the skin.

When I blend it out with a damp sponge, it blends effortlessly and it legit feels nothing on the skin. It does not cake up no matter how much I build it up. Despite its unsatisfactory coverage, I still use it on a daily basis because I like how it brightens my complexion.

It lasts for a good 7-8 hours without fading away but it does crease and need touch up after 3-4 hours.  

Using the concealer for my under eyes and the center of my face.

Overall, I'm liking this product! Will definitely repurchase it once I've used it up.

Take care! XOXO






No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...