Colourpop Brow Colour | Black n Brown

Hello earthlings!

”colourpop

I have recently bought the Colourpop brow pomade from Carousell. I've been looking for a cheaper alternative of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade. Luckily Colourpop released their own brows ranges not long ago at an affordable price.

This particular release sends a big hype and buzz around the beauty community since their previous launches are all hit,from the eye shadows to the ultra satin lips. The brows department is also one of the trickiest among all because it's difficult to please everyone with the formulation plus the "brow queen" title is still held by ABH.

This is my first time experimenting with  brow pomade so I honesty don't know what to expect. However, comparing it with my other brow products experience, my main expectations are for it to be long lasting and dark enough for my brows.



Colour - Black N Brown

Weight - 3.0 g / 0.11 oz


When I was watching unboxing videos of the brow colours, I noticed that some of them complaint about the lid being tightly sealed and they struggles to unscrew it. Mine is not the case, it's tight but easily unscrewed. 

The product looks creamy to touch and it has no scent whatsoever. I believe the packaging of it is similar to any of the brow pomades out there. 

On a first glance, the colour looks like a warm dark chocolate. It transfers a lot darker on the skin and I am quite happy about it. At least it didn't look too contrasting with my black brows. 

Freshly applied.
I was also testing the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer.

After 4-5 hours

For this brow colour, a little goes a long way. I dipped the brush 3 times into the product and it is more than enough to cover my entire brow (one brow). I blend out the excess product using a spooly brush and it evens out effortlessly. It also give me an enough time to adjust the pigment distribution before it dries to a matte finish. 

It's so creamy that a slight dip is enough to pick up a lot of product. It can be a good and bad thing depending on how you like your brows are. I have worn this for a full 12 hours and by the end of the day, it looks just the same as I first applied it. It didn't move or fade away even when I didn't set it with any powder. :O It can be removed easily with an oil based makeup remover.

Overall, I am digging it! It performs well and the price tag is affordable. I would definitely try the brow pencil soon. :)

Take care! XOXO

6 comments :

sweeya said...

Where did you buy that

azwaa said...

@sweeya Hi! I bought from a person named @ps.team at Carousell :)

the organic kitchen said...

Lovely and you look beautiful!

WorkingMomMagic said...

I love colour pop and that under eye concealer is the best

azwaa said...

@the organic kitchen Thank you so much <3

azwaa said...

@WorkingMomMagic I know right?! I am loving the concealer!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...