Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips | Echo Park

Hi y'all!

This is a long overdued review on the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips. I've had it for quite some time and it has been one of my go-to lip colour.

I purchased this for RM45 including postage.  





The packaging is identical to the Ultra Matte Lips (UML). In my experience, the wording on the tube fades off easily. I hate it when that happens so I always ensure to avoid holding those particular area. 


I would describe it as a muted pink with a hint of mauve. 

The product is highly pigmented and glides smoothly on the skin. The doe foot applicator helps a ton in term of precision especially at the corner of my mouth.

It doesn't taste funny and lasts a long time even after eating and drinking but it transfers like a lipstick. However most of it remain intact on the lips. It also didn't crumble up like my UML "Limbo" 

It stays pleasantly on the lips without drying out my lips and it's not as sticky as the UML. The finish has a bit of a sheen to it.



Overall, I like USL more than the UML but that does not mean I'm converting to USL. I still love UML since I love matte lipstick. I would definitely buy more shades from the USL especially "Tansy" and "Frick n Frack".

The Ultra Satin Lips by Colourpop is definitely worth trying!

Take care! XOXO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...