NYX Products Review (Soft Matte Lip Cream,Jumbo Eye Pencil,Mono Eyeshadow)

hello cupcakes!

I started to develop an interest with western cosmetics recently because i think they're worth trying.So,i managed to visit Sephora and bought two of NYX's best selling product which are the soft matte lip cream and the jumbo eye pencil.

I was actually aiming for the shade of Addis Ababa instead of Amsterdam but it was out of stock so i grabbed the other one,which was my alternative shade.Also I was looking for the shade Milk but it was out of stock too :( Another product i wanted to try from NYX is the concealer in jar BUT it was also out of stock *sigh*

The mono eyeshadow I got for free by swapping with a fellow friend so basically its free. :)






First,im gonna talk about the mono eyeshadow.

I rarely use eyeshadow because i prefer favor eyeliner.

This eyeshadow is a wonderful base for my eyelids.It blends perfectly to my skin and it has reflecting pearls (shimmer) in it which I find not intimidating for a day look.Instead,the shimmer made my eyes look awake and fresh.




Second,the soft matte lip cream.

I wanted Addis Ababa because its a neon pink shade and it looks so pretty. =3=

The shade Amsterdam is a bright red color and extremely pigmented.People has been talking about its glory and fame and i've seen NONE complaints about this product.It does what it promised,soft and matte.My friend said I look like a 50's celebrity when I wore this lip cream lol.

If you prefer light color,i suggest you don't choose this shade.This is NOT a lip gloss,do not get confused.

I love this lip cream!


Third,the jumbo eye pencil.

This is also one of NYX best selling product.It looks great as an eyeliner or as an eyeshadow.Its black like really black and although its untwistable,i think this pencil will definitely stay for awhile in my makeup stash



SWATCHES

The swatches with and without flash.The eyeshadow was hardly seen in the photos and has some shimmer in it.I love how bright the lip cream. :)



Overall,I love all three of them.Its a worth while investment and im planning to buy more of this range once im back at KL.

have you tried NYX product before??

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...