Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash Top Coat

hello readers!

First of all,i checked my Nuffnang today.I was so surprised to see my earning has increased tremendously.Im so thankful to everyone of you,especially to my loyal readers. =3=

I just made a bloglovin account! I've seen its widget in many blog and I finaly decided to make a bloglovin account.Check on the sidebar and don't forget to follow me!!




I got this mascara top coat along with my newest Color Pop Lips-Talk.I saw this product was used by Krystal in her makeup tutorial video in Get it Beauty,that's why i want to try this top coat.



Basically,it is just a clear transparent mascara that you used after you applied the mascara on your lashes.For hygenic purpose,i made sure to dry out my mascara first before i use the top coat since lumps or residues can be transferred into the tube.Its a transparent mascara,i think it won't look nice if i could see the lumps swimming inside the tube. -____-



PILOT TEST




I don't see any difference ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ But,i usually use the top coat alone without the mascara.sometimes i my eyes feel heavy with mascara.I personally think it makes no difference whether you use a top coat or not,im just saying.

Stay tune for my next review!! xoxo.

2 comments :

Ileana said...

Looks great! :D
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

May I ask if it is waterproof? :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...