Etude House Sweet Recipe All Over Color in OR201 Orange Choux Cake and OR202 Peach Sugar Cake

hello candies!

This products are relatively old,I bought it along with my Bright Fit BB Cream during Etude House Buy 1 Free 1 Sale.Why review so late?PROCASTINATION.haha and i bought new stuffs almost every week.

I don't have the boxes since i left it at my aunt's house back in KL,my apology readers.I remember the price is 41.90 MYR = 13 USD.I already bought one of this product range,click HERE.






I choose this pink shade because i think this shade will look great as a blusher also a tint on my lips.The second shade is actually orange in colour but it looks red in the picture.The pink shade is its actual colour though.



I love this invention,the design,the color,the packaging and even the smell.However i find that it is quite un-hygienic because dusts and fallen lashes or hair tend to stuck on the surface.I'll show you a picture below.

errrkkkkk...

SWATCH

Just a light swatch,I want to show the true color/pigmentation of the products.I don't know why there's lump on the orange shade ┐( ˘_˘)┌ Usually,i use the orange shade as my blusher and lipstick.Trust me,it look good on the lips but the staying power is average.

The pink shade crease when i applied it on my lid but the orange doesn't. ಠ_ಠ Maybe its because of the different application technique.


PROS

\( ゚ヮ゚)/ multipurpose - cheeks,lips and eyelids
\( ゚ヮ゚)/ gorgeous smell!!
\( ゚ヮ゚)/ its long lasting on cheeks -> good cream blusher
\( ゚ヮ゚)/ cute packaging
\( ゚ヮ゚)/ reasonable price

CONS

┐(´-`)┌ Crease on the eyelids
┐(´-`)┌ doesn't long lasting on lips and eyelids
┐(´-`)┌ The packaging is un-hygienic

see you next time!! :)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...