Look Of The Day - Minimalist

hello readers.

I went out to day just for the sake of paying the cosmetics i purchased online.I woke up on 10.30am *not something to be proud of but im on semester break so yeah* and went watching TV. -___-

Long story short,mum arrived from somewhere and she told to get ready as soon as possible while she waits for me.So i kind of running here and there while getting ready.Of course I have minimal time to put on makeup which is the sole reason why i made this entry. :)







On my face -
  •  Holika Holika Face 2 Change CC Cream (natural beige)
  •  Etude House Dear My Lips-Talk in #BE105
Thats it,no eyeliner,no powder,no mascara.

The CC cream even out my skin tone and making my skin glow.The nude lipstick add some color to my pale lips erkkkk.


Babai!!

2 comments :

Autumn (It's Autumn's Life) said...

Cute~

Dine Aisah said...

Beauty Minimalis.. Like it..

Can we follow.each orther?
Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...