Peripera Tint Balm #4 Kissable Red

good day!

i've been using this tint balm for a while now,only got to do the review now. :)



i cant recall why i choose kissable red instead of the other shade. :P 

packaging



i love mari kim,in fact the reason why i bought this was because Mari Kim has worked with 2NE1 kekeke.I cannot help but imagine the girl up there is Sandara Park oh well.

texture

its definitely not sticky but it has some glossy effect.The color looks super bold but dont judge a tint by its color (lol?)



My experience

There's nothing special with this balm.I usually use this in compliment with my Peripera Water Tint.It gives my lips more reddish hue,it also prevent my lips from drying up. -3- oh yes dearie,i use this balm every night and i can guarantee you it makes my lips soooo smooth (with plenty of plain water though).

i guess this balm is special after all. :)

toodles!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...