Etude House Baby Choux Base #1 Mint Choux (Green shade)

hello~

as promised,second entry for today.







since i have a fair skin with minor redness,i choose #1 Mint Choux because green will neutralize the redness on my skin.although the sales guy recommend me to purchase #3 but as usual,rebellious me lol.


creative,isn't it?

Packaging

the packaging totally awed me -3- its Etude House we're talking about guys!it comes in a glass container,quite bulky i tell you but i'll let this one pass. :D it looks very greenish you might find yourself a bit terrified by the idea of applying GREEN cosmetics on your face since we're all used to the skin-color based makeup. -shrugs-



texture





a little goes a long way.i found that if i apply too much,my skin would look awfully pale and unnatural.my advice is to apply just a tiny winy amount,after all its just a makeup base. :) and it'll last for years!

My experience

i absolutely love this thing. <3 it smells so nice i keep sniffing the back of my hand after i did the swatches hehe.its waterproof too,i went to shower without removing it and i realized the back of my hand was still pale/white with the base lol.since its bulky and it has no safety lid,its quite dangerous to bring this one during traveling ;A; so sad.its a little pricey too but trust me,it will lasts for a few years has it not gotten expired la.

Baby Choux Base + Precious Mineral BB Cream All Day Strong


overall,its a well done investment lol.

my friend just lend me her DSLR asbahdjgsgdhja thanks :')

extra..

talking about good lighting. :P

9 comments :

ANISRAHIM said...

Alahai cantiknya tuan tanah ni ;D

ANISRAHIM said...

Best ke pakai?

azwaa said...

@ANISRAHIM best,halus je kulit.terima kasih,selalu-selalu la jenguk sini. <3

Anonymous said...

Brape harganye?

Anonymous said...

Brape harganye?

azwaa said...

@Anonymous w/o discount is 69.90 MYR.its quite expensive.

Unknown said...

Mcm mane nk order?

azwaa said...

@Noly Liza selalu order online dekat FB je. try Korean BeautyLove kat FB :)

azwaa said...

@Noly Liza selalu order online dekat FB je. try Korean BeautyLove kat FB :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...