Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner Review

Hello peeps!


I've owned this product for quite some time. I bought this at my hometown's Watsons for about RM16++. I was blown away when I swatch the tester but when I bought the new, wrapped one I was a little bit disappointed.


The size is rather small, the product itself is only 0.8 gram. Its definitely a product that you can toss easily inside your makeup pouch. I adore the incorporation of black and sky blue on the packaging. It gives spices to the gloomy, stereotype eyeliner packaging which is ALWAYS either black or brown themes. That little thing irks me LOL


My camera failed to focus on the bristles but in a glance, you can definitely tell the tip is ain't sharp, pointy and thin as it should be. It annoys the crap out of me. The tester has the most perfect applicator I've ever used. It was soft, thin and I figure I can draw a fleek flick effortlessly. But when I bought a new one, I was surprised the bristles tip was GLUED together forming a harden tip. I wiped off the product from the bristles and I cut the harden tip with a scissor. There is no way I would be able to use the eyeliner without removing it.

That is how I ended up with a blunt bristles. By the way it has a brush tip.


It dries to a matte finish and the intensity of the black pigments are okay. Its black enough for my preference and its not streaky. It dries fast but long enough for me to work with it. I notice that it clings on to the skin once it dries, its nothing uncomfortable but I definitely feel it.


After an intense rubbing.

Assuming nobody rubs their eyes hardcore, this product is considered smudge proof and budge proof. Even if it budge, it'll be in the form of flakes.



Overall, it's a great product for the fact that its super affordable and its pigment is A+. Its also easily removed with makeup wipes and doesn't cause the panda eyes effect (Y'know what I mean). Has it not the glued tip, it would be an A+++ item.

Take care! XOXO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...