✿ Ibuybeauti Sponsorship Programme ✿

Hello readers!


I stumbled upon this ad on my Facebook through Marxie.

Of course im joining this event,big opportunities knocks only once readers! (maybe a few times)

Here's what it is about ;
Ibuybeauti is currently planning to launch a review blog (beautifan) in which the reviews will be written by 10 selected beauty bloggers across the globe.Reviews made should be unbiased and posted to the beautifan website.The link has not been provided yet but it will soon! :)

I've never bought cosmetics from an international shop since i dont have paypal or credit card so this is a huge opportunity people!!!!

My review is still not perfect as in not as detailed as Marxie but im still improving,experimenting to discover my own touch and style and this programme is my chance to redeem myself in the beauty blog industry *sing firework here*

For those who's interested to join this programme,simple send your following details to beautifanblog@gmail.com

Name - Age - Skin type - Country - Blog link - Best beauty review link - self intro

Application date is from Feb 3 - 18

Winner announcement is on Feb 10

Don't forget to check out Marxie's blog post about this programme Here | Ibuybeauti site Here

Join now,the more the merrier! 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...