❤ February 2014 Makeup Haul ❤

Hello kitties!


Its been a while since the last time i updated my blog.Im in the broke phase at the moment LOL.But a few days ago i received a parcel from an online shop (which i frequently buy stuffs from).I also received the cosmetics that my friend from Korea bought for me.OMG it was so cheap though i bought a lot of newly released items (New collection tend to be higher in price IMO)

So these items will be as what the title said,i will probably update a review this evening on one of these items.Wait for it! ;)


Holika holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream in #02 Aqua Neutral

This is the BB Cream i bought from this online shop.
If you're a Malaysian,seriously check 'em out! They sell korean cosmetics with a reasonable price. :)

I read a lot of reviews regarding this BB cream and most of 'em are praises,plus i need a new BB since i sold most of mine last semester.

Etude House Face Conditioning Cream

Okay,this was released December last year.Its a relatively new item from Etude House
cos i still dont find many review of this product (which is why i buy it LOL)

I've used it once and im pleased with the result :)


Innisfree Mineral Melting BB Cushion in #03 True Beige

Jajang!!!
I've been wanting this BB cushion because So Young keep mentioning this product in her video tutorial,you can say that Youtube make me buy this item LOL. 
I almost puke rainbow when my friend hand me this product jk.

I used this once together with the face conditioning cream and the result was flawless!


Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse in #04 and #07

While everyone been talking about the Etude House Color Lips-fit,im totally digging for the Innisfree lip mousse because i saw Pony used this in her point lip tutorial.

Bought it,tried it,love it! =3=

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact

I actually wanted the mineral powder but its okayy,i guess i'll sell this back soon kekeke.

Etude House Color Lips-fit in PK002 Silhoutte Fit Pink

I think this one is Sulli's pick.
The packaging is so girlish!

Free items.

The pink dots are so random LOL.

So,thats it for February haul.
Thanks for reading girls!
Stay tune for the reviews!
xoxo.

4 comments :

Scha Nazri said...

Wow, that's a lot! Bestnyaaa!

Unknown said...

I'm really interested in the face conditioning cream :D please post a review soon. I am itching to buy it.

http://samplehime.blogspot.com

azwaa said...

@Scha Nazri Thanks Scha! :)

azwaa said...

@Sample Hime Okay,i'll do it within this week :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...