The Balm Rockstar Palette (Balm Jovi) Review

hello cupcakes!


I bought this palette from Friendlyfashion.my for only 60 MYR.The original price is 100++ MYR.This is a pre loved item but it is still in good condition.Sadly friendlyfashion is closing down effectively on July 1st ;___; 


It consists of

╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯ 12 eyeshadow palettes
╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯ 1 luminizer
╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯ 1 blusher
╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯ 2 lip colors
╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯ heart shaped mirror

This is a convenient palette since you have everything in it.Its pretty thin too.


I hardly use any mirrors from my cosmetics.This one is no exception too even though the mirror has a fancy design. :P 

(ɔ˘з˘)ɔ The column at the center are all matte colours.
(ɔ˘з˘)ɔ The left and right column are all shimmery.
(ɔ˘з˘)ɔ Lead Zeppelin has glitters

I absolutely adore the color combination in this palette.This palette can be used from day to night.The eyeshadows range from the lightest,Adagio to the darkest,The Stroke.


On top of that it also have a face highlight feature and a pink blusher,yay!


 I hardly use the lip palette,errrrr.I find the color isn't fascinating lol.



Look at the pigmentation~so vivid. *cries in happiness* The colors look lighter in camera but on my hand it looks dae to the bak! I never used this without primer so i dont know how long it stays without a primer.However using primer,it could stay for a night long.

I know it seems like i praise too much but its the truth ladies.Even the blusher look nice on me.

PROS

\( ゚ヮ゚)/ All in one palette
\( ゚ヮ゚)/ Pigmentation is very very good
\( ゚ヮ゚)/ Thin and wonderfully attractive design
\( ゚ヮ゚)/ Day to night palette

CONS

┐(´-`)┌ The lip palette is uhhhhh.
┐(´-`)┌ A little pricey

The Balm is available at Sasa and Watsons.

daaaa.~=[,,_,,]:3

2 comments :

Shayne ♥ said...

i love this brand :) thanks for sharing this palette. also cute smileys ╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯ made me laugh :D

azwaa said...

@Shayne ♥ hehe thanks shayne.it was randomly popped in my mind to use smileys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...