Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review

Good day peeps!


I would categorize this as a luxury foundation. I've been wanting this ever since it was launched in early summer if I'm not mistaken. Yet the price tag makes me hesitate to pick up this product until last month. Thanks bae! XOXO

I still haven't got rid of the box because it iz so pwetty!

For RM 137, you get 30ml of product.

DAS ESSPENSIVE

But it have several high claims as shown above plus the whole 'born this way' line is supposed to give an impression of a flawless porcelain soft skin.



The bottle look and feel luxurious while maintaining its simplicity.

The frosted bottle actually add weights to the product and the pump makes it convenient to use as opposed to pumpless foundation.


The swatch look darker due to my lighting, sorry about that :( 
Its the perfect match for my skin tone. I tried the tester and I was surprised on how well it blends with my skin.

The foundation is unscented but it does have its natural scent, mild smell of chemicals mixed together.

Its a little bit thick but once blended it feels light and it provide amazing coverage! A thin layer would be enough if you have slight discoloration, redness and faded scars. My skin become airbrushed and it has semi matte finish. I've usually dust a small amount of loose powder just to lock it in place.

It last long and its not sticky at all. I can say it suits my skin pretty well without causing breakouts or tiny bumps on my skin. 

As for the claims, I'm a little skeptical but maybe it'll show its effect over time. 

Beside the price tag, I can't find anything bad with this foundation. That's how good it is!

Take care! XOXO




2 comments :

ieyra h. said...

does the foundation sink into your pores after a while? I'm currently using MUFE and while it has been praised everywhere, I can't seems to like it.

ieyra h. | blog

azwaa said...

@ieyra h. nope. my pores were not exaggerated when im using this. I haven't try the MUFE one because its so expensive T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...