Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur Review

Hola peeps!


This product was marketed as an "instant smoother photo ready skin" and it was so hyped up during its release. I was never really interested with it because I fear it would appear too white on my skin, making my base look cakey. It was also a bit pricey on the offline store here (RM 100++).

Alas, I've asked my friend a favor to buy this on his trip to Korea and it was around RM40 something. Affordable right? 


It claims to smooth, hide pores and brighten up the skin tone.





I have found my favourite primer! This blur my pores beautifully and it doesn't sink into my pores. My skin looks poreless once I've applied foundation or BB cream. 

I thought the consistency is thick and hard to blend but I was totally wrong. Its so thin (almost liquidy) and easily blended just by using the heat of the palms. I normally apply a pea size to each of the problematic area of my face like cheeks, nose and forehead.

This does has strong fragrance in it. I can detect its synthetic just by sniffing it. Its quite strong but will disappear once blended. Personally, I didn't notice any brightening/whitening effect and its probably because I've only use a small amount of it every time.

I can say it prolong my makeup wear time. I normally wear makeup from morning to evening (4-5pm) and it hold my foundation pretty well. I am impressed!

I can proudly say my quest on finding the perfect primer has completed!

Take care! XOXO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...