☁ 15 Concealer Palette Review ☁

Hello strawberries!


I have finally got this concealer palette which i've been eyeing on for a loooooong time.This is darn cheap in ebay (3-4 $) but since i don't have paypal,i have to find this locally.There's plenty of online shop selling this palette with different price tag.But most of it in the range of 20-35 MYR.I got mine for 25 MYR with free postage.

I've read countless reviews on this concealer,even watched demo's video in Youtube.Almost everyone of them recommend this palette because of the creamy texture and good coverage.Not to mention the super cheap price.

But what's my take on this palette?



First off,the size resemble a small note book,probably close to A6 or A7.
The pans also look/feel thin,ad if there's only a little product in it.

The palette has 15 pans consists of corrector,concealer and contour shades.There is definitely something for everyone in this palette because it has a variety of cool and warm tone shades.

It does have oil droplets on the product which i honestly think contribute to the creasing.These concealers are seriously creamy and a little bit too moisturizing for me.

Texture wise,it is a tad thinner than i've expected it to be.But i've learnt that less is more.I can build up the coverage without ended up putting too much.

The correctors have wonderful pigmentation with only a single/twice swatch.
However the lighter shades needs more than 2 or 3 swatches for it to really shows up on the camera.

Its a whole lot different with the darker shades.The pigmentation is daebak!

I have used the darker shades as a contour color and it blends beautifully on my skin.I used a stippling brush and it gives a matte natural finish.Thumbs up!

Using the concealer  as an undereye concealer.

The two fairest shades match my skintone perfectly.It actually blends pretty easy under my eyes but the creasing is crazy! I have to carefully set the undereye concealer or all hell breaks loose.Not that i dont experience creasing with another concealers but this palette kind of accentuate the fine lines.The longevity is quite impressive,around 5-6 hours before it fade away.There is no fragrance in the proudct,i believe.The product smell like it just came out of the factory,very chemical-ish but it is unnoticable unless you smell them.

Its not my favourite palette,yet.

Rate
3/5

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...