Confession Of A Beauty-holic ; Base Makeup

Hello unicorns!


This is yet another post unlike the usual.I wanted to share with you guys my current base makeup collection.Mostly the one that i love the most.I have sold most of my base makeup especially CC creams.They are simply below the par in terms of coverage and longevity.Sad but i think i'll stick with BB creams and BB cushions for now.

So,currently i have 6 BB creams/foundation plus the Face Conditioning Cream (base) and 4 BB cushions.Lets get right into it!




I only have the affordable BB cushions because the famous brand such as IOPE or Hera are just too expensive for me :/ Plus the amount of BB cushions are far less than the normal BB creams.

I've been loving BB cushions for their compact size and convenience.This is exactly what i need when i was rushing early in the morning. Dab dab dab and im done!

Of course,my beloved BB creams.Trust me,it does not look that much but every morning,i have trouble deciding which to wear LOL.I love BB creams because no matter how narrow the shades available,i will always find one that match my skintone.It also has some degree of coverage yet light weight on my skin.Its very hard to go wrong with BB creams. 

I've heard so many good reviews of the Holika holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB.True enough,it is very moiturizing yet not overly dewy.It also has cooling effect and very suitable for daily makeup.I have mine in shade 02.

Nature Republic is a brand i hardly put any attention to.For me,they just dont have that X-Factor that attract me to their shop.But once i saw the 30% off offer on all items and i decided to check out the shop.I ended up buying these two BB creams.Mind you,the prices are quite affordable.The By Flower BB cream is only 20++ MYR and The Botanical BB cream is around 40++ MYR (before discount).

The Shini Star BB lotion is an old product.It was discontinued but honestly,i love how it blends really well with my skintone.One of those my-skin-but-better base makeup.

I recently reviewed the Essence Soft Touch Mousse Foundation and yes,it is the only foundation i own at the moment.Im thinking to buy another foundation but there is simply too many choices,i cannot decide! O.O

As for makeup base,the Face Conditioning Cream is the crème de la crème.I've tried so many makeup base and this one is the most light weight and 
not drying.It has a texture like an ointment.


If i have to pick my top 3,i would choose these babies as the winners. 

1.Etude House Blooming Fit W21 Natural Beige
2.Holika Holike Aqua Petit Jelly BB 02
3.Nature Republic Botanical Pore BB Cream 21 Bright Skin

For BB cushions,its the Faceshop Aura CC cream 03 Medium Beige and Innisfree Water Glow Cushion 
21 Natural Beige

These are the swatches of my top 5 BB creams and BB cushions.

1.Nature Republic Botanical Pore BB Cream
2.Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB
3.Etude House Blooming Fit BB cream
4.The Faceshop Aura CC Cream
5.Innisfree Water Glow Cushion

I want to try new foundations,can you recommend some of your favourite?

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...