❤ Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit W24 Honey Beige Review ❤

Hello strawberries!


This BB cream is one of Etude House's newest addition to their Precious Mineral line.Supposedly this BB cream is the improved version of the Bright Fit BB cream i reviewed here.I've heard so many bloggers praising this BB cream due to its texture and the radiant glow it gives.

For some reason,this BB is more expensive than its sisters (Bright Fit and Cotton Fit).Its retail price is 99.90 MYR = 100 MYR O.O So i bought this from Carousell for only 30 MYR (preloved)





 Similar to its sisters,it comes in a light pink tube with a glossy sheen on it.I personally think its a little bit smaller than the Bright Fit (compared to the tube size).The pump dispense the product nicely without any stiffness. (BB cream user will understand this)


Honey Beige might probably is a little bit yellow compared to Natural Beige.But it still match my skintone pretty well.


The first thing i noticed was the fresh and light scented of the product.This is a totally new fragrance formulation.Bright Fit was heavily fragranced and it lingers for a few minutes after i applied it on my skin.

As for consistency,its almost runny and has a serum-like foundation texture.Honestly its almost the same as the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation i reviewed here,only difference is that Blooming Fit is a little bit thicker.Cakey face will never be a problem with this BB! :)

It blends effortlessly on my skin.It does not tug on my skin and it provide just right glow i needed.Bright Fit is too dewy and greasy for me plus somewhat its thicker in consistency.

However,the concealing part is sheer to medium.I have to do layering especially on my cheeks where i have major redness *naturally flushed cheeks they say* It also cannot cover my acne scar *seen under my left lips*

I wore this yesterday for the whole day *I have class on 8am*.I started to feel greasy by 3-4pm.I was impressed with its performance.However it does rub off.My cleansing wipe contain very little product by the end of the day.

Overall,i really like this BB cream compared to the Bright Fit.I can see myself reaching out for this BB frequently. :)

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Followed your blog..^^
love this BB cream also.. nice review.. visit my blog too^^

Cherriesspink.blogspot.com

azwaa said...

@Liza Chan Thanks! Done visiting back! <3

Farisha Nadia said...

Nice review :) I tried to like BB creams especially etude house but the colour will always be too light for me even the darkest one! huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...