A'pieu Start Up Pore Primer

Bonjour unicorns!

A'pieu is a brand that always catch my attention whenever I browse Korean cosmetics online. The prices are cheap but they still give efforts on the packaging and performance of the products. Unfortunately A'pieu is unavailable in my country so the only way of purchasing are through online. I've got this primer along with the Etude House Foundation that I've reviewed before. 



This product received an approval from Get It Beauty by getting No.1 during the blind test for face primers. If you're not familiar, Get It Beauty is a Korean talk show that discussed beauty trends and health tips for women. The "blind test" is a regular series within the show where they let the audiences in the studio to test certain products without knowing the brand. Later on they will vote on which item they favor the most. 

The primers have variation depending on one's skin concern. There's 3 options which are aqua,pore and bright. Obviously,I've chosen the pore primer since my biggest issue is enlarged pores. 




The squeeze tube comes in a faux metallic grey color with blue accent at the front. Everything is in Korean except for the front body. I love the narrow oepning,it prevents the primer from squirting out and gives decent control for my desired amount.




I have no problem with white primer because it will end up invisible once blended on the skin. I noticed an ever so slightly scent that's similar to the Porefessional primer. If I were to describe it, it smells like a fresh cologne. 

The texture is somewhat like an emulsion,not quite solid or liquid. It's not silicon-ey at all. When I proceed to blend it out,it legit melts off due to the heat of my skin and blend like a moisturizer. Super light and watery. So weird but I like it.  


I don't notice any blurring effect.

When applied alone. I didn't see any of my pores got blurred. However when I use foundation on top of it,my skin become poreless! I also love the moisture it gives when I'm blending the primer. My makeup do lasts longer than normal even when I'm wearing a low key foundation like the Essence Pure Nude Makeup Foundation. It also doesn't clog my pores compared to my other face primers. I can see why the audiences were wooed by this primer. 

If A'pieu is available at your place,do yourself a favor and buy this primer (or any depending on your skin's concern) ;)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...