Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer Review

Hello angels!


Today i want to talk about a concealer that i've been obsessed with recently.I've been on a hunt for this product since it was sold out in most of the drugstore that carry this brand.This baby has received numerous praises from Youtubers around the world. Yassss Youtube made me buy this!

So i went to Bangsar for lunch with my boyfriend and we decided to visit the F Block store nearby.Surprise surprise,the store has Collection cosmetics on display.Even better,there's plenty of concealer tubes available! I didn't hesitate at all,i grabbed it right away. Thank you F Block! :)




P.S - had to edit for reading purpose.

The concealer comes in standard concealer tube with a doe-foot applicator (shown below).I choose the cool medium because it can double up as a highlighting concealer for my skintone.Warm medium is my exact shade though.This concealer has a high claim for saying it lasts up to 16hours.Nobody ever wear makeup that long,unless your fell asleep while wearing one.



This particular shade has a strong peach undertone.It has a 60/40 thickness in texture (60 is thick,40 is runny).It does have a noticeable scent but disappear once applied on the skin.



The coverage is thumbs up!It covers my dark circle perfectly while making my face look well rested.Its like i had an eight hour sleep the other night lol.Blendability is okay,not too difficult yet not too easy.I only use my beauty blender (damp) to blend because i find it spreads easily while maintaining the coverage i wanted.

It doesn't feel heavy when applied thickly but the blendability become a little difficult though.I set my undereye using the Innisfree No Sebum Powder and gurlllll~it won't budge.It stays on matte,didn't crease and didn't move at all.I dont feel like im wearing a concealer at all.How it happen stil baffles me. :O

Price-wise,it is very affordable. 21.10 MYR.

I've found my ultimate concealer!

This is like finding a treasure in the middle of New York city!

If you happen to stumble upon this product,PICK IT UP.


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...