[review] Etude House Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam (Green Tea)

MERRY CHRISTMAS readers!!

i went shopping on weekend and EH currently is having a sale.this cleanser i bought for RM13.90 and its buy one free one. :3 every makeupaholic dreams come true!



im sorry i didn't do any swatch or anything because my phone ruined the pictures. u____u


i particularly choose green tea because i have an extremely oily skin.

A green tea cleanser can work wonders for your skin instantly. It washes deeply into the pores and help remove any dust and dirt from it. It is also gentle on the skin as it does not remove all the sebum. Green tea also has a high level of antioxidants. This can help protect the skin from the environment. It also helps in keeping skin young and soft. A green tea body cleanser can also be used which is as beneficial to the skin on the body. These help by removing dirt and dust which would otherwise clog the pores on the skin. Clogging pores would reduce the chances of the user being afflicted with a skin condition such as acne. -source




Le Opinion ;

its very soapy and foamy.after using it i dont feel my skin tighten (is that normal??) and i've been wearing it quite recently,in fact very recent and i dont have any breakouts.it has a nice scent.it come in a large tube (120ml) so very economical.i didn't feel my skin getting oily on daily basis without makeup but when i wear makeup,thats a whole different story.

rating - 4/5 :3

i have a lot of reviews to make,plus the exams stress is taking its tool on me so i'll be updating more just to ease the stress. c:




2 comments :

Qayyie Adie said...

your face still look nice even before you used it. Daebakida~~~!^^

Unknown said...

Great review! In my case, even though I have oily skin my face still feels taut after each use, so I make sure I follow up with a moisturizer. I love this cleanser though because it hasn't broken me out yet, which is saying a lot considering I have acne prone skin. And also, the tube is so big that it should be good for about 6 months! I'm glad it worked well on you too! xx

I'm a new follower by the way! Hope you can follow me back too!

somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...