Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack Review (Pure Pink)

Hello earthlings!


The beauty community is going crazy over this revolutionary lip product that originates from South Korea. At first I was not intrigued to try it because im into liquid lipstick these days. However my aunt gave me one of her's so I thought I'll give it a try and write a review.


Advertorial and instruction






The tint comes in a 15g squeeze tube.
Honestly,it looks like one of the Made in China product. :P

The tube has a slanted and flat opening to make the application easier.

Upon swatching,the tint looks neon pink. It has a texture of a sticky jelly. I personally think it has a synthetic coconut fragrance but that might just be my own interpretation.

Opinion : Upon initial application,my lips tingles and its quite uncomfortable. I was beginning to think that im allergic to the tint.However it fades away shortly after. You need to work fast since the tint starts drying up once in contact with the air. It become sticky and this makes layering up after one swipe difficult. Plus its troublesome to apply the layer evenly.

I also failed to apply precisely on my lip line and the corner of my mouth. The applicator is simply not narrow enough to achieve the precision I needed. So I did not apply it fully,instead i've put it just above my lip line.

But the finishing is so pretty. I peel it off after it dried up and it gives a wonderful baby pink gradiation that concentrate on the center of my lips. It has matte finish and does not transfer upon eating and drinking yet it can be removed easily with a makeup remover.



Overall, i really like the tint. I've seen some seller selling it with an affordable price and I thought this is a great product to own if you're a tint junkie ;)

1 comment :

G said...

I've always wanted to try this lip tint. The color you chose suits you really well. ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...