[Update] Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder Review

Hello everyone!


I lost my motivation to blog T___T Nevertheless,my passion for beauty never fade and i've been buying a few items this month hihihi.

I bought this powder on Carousell for a very very cheap price (and authentic)! This powder is highly raved by lots of beauty blogger and now i finally own one. Im a happy camper!




This powder is multi functional but i usually use this powder to fix my base makeup as well as mattifying my eyelid.

It comes in a matte mint green container which weigh 5g only. D: I was surprised on how tiny this product is.

It also comes with a decent sponge.The sponge is rather too small for my preference but it is dense and soft enough for a sensitive skin.

I prefer to use a buffing brush whenever i use loose powder.

The powder itself is white in colour and become transparent once blended on the skin.
It is so fine and soft!


Forgive my tanned hand,i went on a vacation last week :D

When i first use this powder,it literally flies everywhere.I tap the brush to remove the excess product and boy it was snowing for a few seconds LOL.This powder will definitely mattify your skin so if you're a fan of matte finish,this is for you.It sets up my base makeup beautifully and my oil secretion remain at bay until 3-4 hours later.It has a faint herbal smell which i dont mind because it wont be noticeable once applied on the skin.Its compact size is very travel friendly but i think this product will last maximum for a year with daily usage.I have no complaint for this product except for its tendency to fly everywhere :/ Nevertheless,i would repurchase this product if given the opportunity.

I bought this for 20 MYR (USD 6.20) excluding postage.

Im really impressed on how it really mattify my skin.fyi,i was using the Faceshop Aura CC Cream.
It tone down all the shine on my face.



Rate
4.5/5

Happy Easter!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Hai.. kamu beli ni online ke?? Dkt web mane ye??

Unknown said...

Hai.. kamu beli ni online ey?? dkt web mane ye?? saya tgh mencari online shop yg jual korean makeup..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmaine K said...

Lovely review! btw I like the colour of your lip tint! :D
please check out my review on it?
http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/10/review-innisfree-no-sebum-mineral-powder.html
xx Charmaine

Charrmyn || Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder Review || Strawberry Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Unknown said...

Saya boleh Bantu awak beli kosmetik Korea Dan skincare korea,nak?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...