ஃ Aritaum Honey Melting Tint 03 Strawberry Chips Review ஃ

Hello!


I've been eyeing on this Honey Tint along with the Wannabe Cushion Tint.I finally bought it from a fellow Carouseller with an affordable price plus its brand new! Of course,i will play on the safe side by choosing a pink shade :P





Shade 03 Strawberry Chip tagged as the 'lovely' style.

I loveeeeee the packaging.Its simple yet catchy enough with the hot pink lid.The shade name printed on the lid also helps a lot. *no need to look at the bottom for the name*

One swipe

The pigmentation is A+.
It gives a nice sheen (not glossy!) upon swatching and leave a noticably light pink tint after i clean the swatch with a tissue.


The swatch on my lips is almost similar to the advertorial.However in real life it is much-much more vivid,almost hot pink.It leaves a nice sheen but the formulation is quite rough because it tugs on my lips upon application.I have a slight chapped lips but it does not accentuate.It does transfer on the glass when you drink though *aren't all lip product do?* This is definitely not a tint but more of a lipstick for me XD The scent reminds me one of the juices i used to drink when i was a little girl,maybe a fruity juice?I dont know but it sure smell sweet to me.

I bought this for 32 MYR including shipping so its a steal! This tint was sold in W2Beauty for 40.90 MYR and another Carouseller was selling it for 45 MYR T___T

Rate 
4/5

1 comment :

Paige said...

Ohh this colour looks very cute on your lips! ^ ^

www.thedailydollyblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...